In an 18th century Georgian Townhouse, Kilkenny Tourist Hostel is right in the centre of Kilkenny, one of the best-preserved medieval cities in Ireland. There’s Free WiFi and Free Computer Access . We also have a great Self Catering kitchen and a lovely Sitting Room with an open turf fire. Choose between Dorms, Private Family Rooms, Triples, Twins and Double rooms. Prices from as little as 14 Euro per night.
Our Notice Boards, are famous for letting you know what’s on in town: gigs, plays, movie nights, traditional music sessions, hurling matches, tours and all the hidden gems we reckon you should enjoy. Plus every day we chalk up the best events of the night on our blackboard at the Reception.
What’s on offer?
- Free WiFi and Free Computer Access
- Free Lockers (just bring your own padlock)
- Laundry Service for 5 Euro, we wash and dry it for you!
- No Lockout or Curfew
- Self catering kitchen where you can cook up a storm
- A chance to leave your luggage on the day you check out.
- Friendly staff who know all about Kilkenny and are happy to point you in the right direction.
- A committment to recycling and electricity from a green provider.
– See more at: http://www.visitkilkenny.ie/Kilkenny_tourist_hostel#sthash.XLZnHjok.dpuf